My greatest passion in life is discovery...
...of insights, ideas, opportunities, and new approaches to complex problems.
- I’m a biological and cultural anthropologist with over a decade of experience in populations at home and around the world.
- I’m a teacher who uses my learning and training expertise to make complex concepts simple, easy-to-understand, and relevant to the learner
- I’m a researcher with an extensive commercial, academic, and non-profit background.
- I’m a strategist with broad training in user experience, brand strategy, content, learning and training.
- I’m an applied scientist and TED Fellow that focuses on using all of these findings to improve our daily lives!
At the core of my work is the notion of "evidence based everything." Key decisions – from the design of a new app, the repositioning of a brand, or the implementation of a medical treatment – must always be supported by, if not grounded in, ethnographic insight and quality research.